Saturday, 28 September 2013

Adventures in Europe - 28th September - Photo Heavy

Hi Vikx here again 

Trying to get two blog posts up today! All the writing! 

So as normal we got up had breakfast, we had an extra big one since we were going out. Pastry's and a bacon sandwich! Great way to start the day. The weather was a bit dull and overcast. 

We kind of took longer than we expected to get ready, we got side tracked by watching Pawn Stars on TV. Watch it if you get the chance its awesome. 

I had noticed on Hal (My nexus tablet) that it was showing me via google now, a zoo which was roughly 40 minutes away. I mentioned this to mag, and we looked up their website. http://www.boraszoo.se/ 

We went to Boras earlier in the week so knew it was not that far away. Also the ticket price was not to bad either. 

Below are some of the photos I took during the day. I am still getting used to my camera and Im learning to change the ISO and stuff so some are a little off. 

















After walking around for just under 4 hours, and not killing screaming children! I felt a bit sick and needed a drink, so we headed to our number one place Maxi ICA!! Yes you guessed it another supermarket!

We got another wrap each and something to drink, and then headed home! 

We had meatballs and sauce for dinner, and have just chilled out watching TV. Not sure what we are doing tomorrow though. The weather is supposed to be raining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment